June 10, 2006
WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I MEME MYSELF
Stolen from Richmond of One For the Road because she was too chicken to tag anyone with it:
30 Random Questions
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yeah, and they found it, too. Fortunately, there wasn't enough of it to be worth the paperwork, so they just took it away & gave me a warning.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
Oh HELL no!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
New Year's Eve, 4 years ago (I think), with Beloved Wife TNT. We had the sledding hill to ourselves, and a little whisky flask to make it more interesting. I think we actually made it all the way to the bottom once. Usually we went tumbling after a particularly large mogul.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Else... meaning TNT.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not naturally, but I know how to be, so I force it when I need to.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Didn't follow the case that closely, but from the snippets I've heard, I'm inclined to believe so. Although I don't disagree with the criminal jury verdict, since all "not guilty" means is that the state didn't prove its case.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Enough to make fun of it.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I can't read people well enough to play for money.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No... my record is 44. But it was worth it, because I was in port in Rio at the time and had just finished a 24-hour duty day down in the Engineering Plant on the Enterprise. I had to choose between some rack time and beer on the beach.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
60-second Vault Scarecrow
13. Who was your first love?
There was a random succession of infatuations between ages 6 and 18. Then there was TNT. Nothing else really counts.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Nope. I'm never in that big of a hurry, and Murphy's Law says that the one time I try it, I will have overlooked a nearby cop.
I *like* having a clean driving record.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, but I refuse to tell me, so I don't know what it is.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Those are basketball teams, right? Hockey? Arena Football?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, but that was back before I could afford more expensive distractions that I could do in warm places.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Rarely, and even then I forget them soon as I get out of bed. Too much real-world stuff to do to worry about night-time brain-echoes.
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Keeping TNT content.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always. And it's saved me several times.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
Playing the piano
22. Do you like Sushi?
Depends on how it's served.
23. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a smile, but that's about it.
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Violent Islamic fundamentalists and people who sincerely advocate communism.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
TNT is famous, right?
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
27. What food do you find disgusting?
Liver, brussel sprouts, okra, soy milk.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Only if they're facing away from their computers.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yup, and it was the last time I ever indulged in fisticuffs.
These days I'm strictly a horse's-head-in-the-bed kinda guy.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Unseen beings of pure energy that can interact with physical matter? Didn't I already answer this one?
Anna of A Rose By Any Other Name
Machelle of Quality Weenie
VW Bug of One Happy Dog Speaks
Think of it as your "reward" for chiming in so quickly on my "nobody reads me" post.